b-side is seeking a Research Facilitator to lead a programme of community-led research exploring the unique natural and built heritage of the Isle of Portland.
Fee: £7k + travel and accommodation allowance
Deadline: 5pm, 4 April 2022
b-side is seeking a Research Facilitator to lead on a programme of community research exploring the unique natural and built heritage of the Isle of Portland, Dorset as part of a Heritage Lottery-funded project called This Land.
This freelance position includes developing and delivering activities working with community groups. To investigate and gather knowledge about two study sites and their wider context – training and guiding participants in research, using archives and recording oral histories in the process.
The Research Facilitator will conduct and support research, collate material gathered and share with the public, write site reports and contribute to evaluation of the project.
This role is open to individuals and/or partnerships/collaborations.
We welcome applications from individuals or partnerships/collaborations.
How to Apply
Download the full brief below, your application will need to include the following:
- An expression of interest outlining your interest in this work and the skills and experience you will bring to the project.
- A summary plan of action covering your approach to this project and potential workshop plan or ideas.
- A CV and /or links to websites or examples of your work /projects or experience
- Confirmation of your availability in May/June/ and Sept 2022
Please let us know if you need any of the information in a different format. Additionally, please contact us if there is anything we can do to make the application process more accessible to you. For further support email Molly Scarborough (b-side’s Access lead): firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Applications to be submitted no later than 5pm 4 April 2022
- All applications will be acknowledged on receipt.
- We regret it is not possible to notify or give feedback for unsuccessful applications
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place online using zoom during week beginning 11 April 2022
Any queries please contact: email@example.com 07816 224015